Saturday, February 12, 2011

Oh, May My Soul Commune with Thee

Oh, May My Soul Commune with Thee- Hymn 123

1. Oh, may my soul commune with thee
And find thy holy peace;
From worldly care and pain of fear,
Please bring me sweet release.

2. Oh, bless me when I worship thee
To keep my heart in tune,
That I may hear thy still, small voice,
And, Lord, with thee commune.

3. Enfold me in thy quiet hour
And gently guide my mind
To seek thy will, to know thy ways,
And thy sweet Spirit find.

4. Lord, grant me thy abiding love
And make my turmoil cease.
Oh, may my soul commune with thee
And find thy holy peace.

Last Sunday, during sacrament meeting, I was randomly picking a song in the hymn book. I found this one. I don't know why, but I really liked it. I guess that's all.

Quote of the Day: "By the time a man realizes that maybe his father was right, he usually has a son who thinks he's wrong."
Prayer of the Day: "Dear Father, open my heart and close my lips and let me exalt You in silent reverence this day. Amen."

No comments: