Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Happy holidays!

So, I forgot to do a happy Thanksgiving post. And Christmas is coming up, so I thought I would do them both in one! Aren't I smart! =P p.s. I'll still try to do a post on Christmas Day.

Happy belated Thanksgiving!! Hope you guys enjoyed eating your turkey and other stuff. I know I did! My favorite part of Thanksgiving dinner was the desert. We had brownies (my mom's, which means YUM!), different kinds of pie/cobbler (I had raspberry pie), peanut butter cookies, and vanilla ice cream. I LOVED it!

Now, it's Christmas time!

So, Merry early Christmas! Christmas hasn't come yet, but a I think I know what I want/might be getting. I kind of want a Webkinz, and I might be getting the Snowman. It is so cute! I also want to get Wall-E. I've never seen it, but it looks really adorable. I'll write more about what I got and how my day was on Christmas.

I'll try to post before then, but if not I'll talk to you (whoever "you" are) later. Bye!!

p.s. I think this is the longest post I've ever made!

p.p.s. I wish you a merry Christmas, I wish you a merry Christmas, I wish you a merry Christmas, and a happy New Year! Ho,ho,ho!

Bye!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My friend and I were recently talking about the prevalence of technology in our day to day lives. Reading this post makes me think back to that debate we had, and just how inseparable from electronics we have all become.


I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Societal concerns aside... I just hope that as the price of memory drops, the possibility of uploading our brains onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's one of the things I really wish I could see in my lifetime.


(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://does-the-r4-r4i-work-with-the-new-ds.onsugar.com/Does-R4i-R4-actually-work-7232282]R4 SDHC[/url] DS OperaMod)