Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Late Christmas!!

I was going to post yesterday, but people were on the computer, and it was Christmas Day.

So, MERRY LATE CHRISTMAS!!!!

This year I got a bunch of cool things. I got (get ready for a long list of stuff) a purse with a "k" on it, really cute shoes (they have polka dots!), a shirt that has a bunch of different "text talk" on it, a 500 piece puzzle, a little penguin statue figure thing (it's holding a little Christmas tree!), two Webkinz (a snowman and a gray and white cat-the snowman's name is peppermint, she's a girl, and the cat's name is pepper, he's a boy), the Idina Menzel CD-I Stand (with $5 in the case!), a bubble wand (from Brett), and a scooter! (from Brett, again).

My family got Apples to Apples (the game), a DVD with Christmas carols on it, and a book from my grandparents.

From "Santa" we got a 12-in-1 game table!!! I was so excited, and I can't wait to get it out and set it up.

I hope you (whoever "you" are) had a very merry Christmas! Bye!

2 comments:

Mama D said...

Glad you had such a great day! Fun times watching movies and playing the game and watching you and Laura fight over the scooter! (Okay, that last one isn't fun...)

You didn't mention the Taylor Swift CD or the other CDs that Sarah and Jessica got. I think my favorite part of the whole day was listening to y'all sing along and dance, and use the new straightener. :)

Love you!

Sunshine Bear said...

I didn't put the other CDs in the post because I didn't get them. All though I was going to add them.

Katie <3